MIS / Funding engine
One place to enter data and accurate reports that prove return on investment and take the pain out of running a complex apprenticeship programme
The PIVOT Management Information System (MIS) is responsible for all user data. You'll no longer need to type the same stuff into half a dozen systems.
A single database shared across the platform contains information about every learner, assessor, verifier, employer and administrator.
A bullet-proof funding engine tracks and manages Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) submissions. We've created reports that reflect how our customers use PIVOT.
A real-time dashboard allows you to cut and slice data into reports that meet your business needs.
Our consultancy service makes 'batch submission week panic' a thing of the past.
- Up-to-date with the latest funding rules
- Access to an expert support team who know these rules inside out
- A single point of entry for all learner and delivery staff data
- Reports that make it easy to track learner progress
- Easy access to statistics on ethnicity, disabilities etc.
- Prove learners meet the 20% off-job training requirement
- Supports any Ofsted audit
PIVOT has an extensive range of real-time data reports. A top-level summary dashboard identifies trends and highlights issues, and underlying data is then exportable for onward use. The reports support multiple years, providers and facilitate filtering by data fields used in each of the individual reports.
Real time reporting
PIVOT delivers accurate real-time reports. These are not only helpful to system administrators. They also support the assessor to deliver a quality learning experience.
Some of the reports on offer:
- Candidate reports (status and activity)
- Trainer/assessor reports (activity and submissions awaiting review)
- External verifier reports
- Registration reports based on registration information
- User, qualifications, courses reports
Data is – where appropriate – presented by programme and age group, with links to access detailed information about specific learners.
- Learner status
- On programme
- Planned completions
- Withdrawal reasons
- Destination and progression
These reports provide an overview of your apprenticeship programme and allow you to ‘dig down’ and monitor the performance of each sub-contractor.